Alternative to ClassDojo
In today’s developing market, there are many different companies providing different types of classroom management software offering only the basic features for the teacher to have some control over the student’s activities but there are more things to consider before purchasing a classroom management software for your classroom. It has become an important part of every educator to be able to control and provide all the best tools to make the use of the technology a helpful tool and not a distraction and the alternative to ClassDojo has to be better.
Mythware classroom management software has proven to be the best alternative to ClassDojo because of all the features it provides and not only being a monitoring software but also a helpful tool for both teachers and students. Making a quick comparison between this Classroom management software will show the differences in terms of features, use, monitoring, etc.
ClassDojo vs. Mythware Classroom Management Software
Classdojo offers the basic features available for a classroom management software allowing the instructor to have more control over the class and students.
- Messages – send texts between instructor and student.
- Share Multimedia files
|Features||Mythware||Impero Education Pro|
|Remote control Feature that allows teachers to control student's machines with one click on the mouse|
|Quiz by Answer Sheet Simply import a quiz and Mythware will score every quiz when students submit the answers.|
|Group Teaching This feature allows the teacher to devide the classroom into separate groups according to different content being taught to each group|
|Remote Control With Voice|
|Response & Competition|
|Interactive whiteboard Feature that allows teachers & students to collaborate in real time with drawings, math equations, writting and more|
Mythware classroom management software offers many more and unique features that provide all the tools in order to help the teacher provide the best environment for the students and secure a successful learning process. It is the best alternative to ClassDojo because Mythware Classroom Management Software does provide a controlled and organized classroom.
- Quiz by answer sheet – Instructor can create a quiz at any point of the lecture to assess the progress of the class, instructors can import documents as quiz paper and edit it to generate answer sheet, the students can answer on the answer sheet and also on the quiz and the instructor will get the results in real time.
- Group teaching – instructor can divide the classroom into separate groups and assign a group leader with the authority to manage the assignment given.
- Chat – instructor can create a topic chat to invite the students to join; chat with each student individually or create different group chats with different topics.
- Interactive whiteboard – share the whiteboard and content with the students, invite the students to co-draw with the instructor; draw themselves while the instructor supervises or select one student to make a demonstration.
- Multiple voice interaction – instructor can broadcast his voice with selected students, talk to them and monitor the voice of the student in real time.
- Net movie – streaming feature that allows the instructor to share media files in real time with the students.
- Response competition – help the instructor to test the teaching efficiency, students can answer vocally, write text or show the screen for the process done.
The alternative to ClassDojo software would have to be the Mythware classroom management software. This software is the best and most complete software available in the market with the best licensing process and an easy installation for every educator interested in providing the best classroom management solution for their students.