Alternative to Insight
Classroom Management Software
Classroom Management Software
There are many classroom management softwares out on the market today because of a considerable increase in educational technology usage by all students. The alternative to Insight classroom management software is a way of comparing and helping the client make an informed decision giving the tools needed to improve his teaching techniques and classroom management needs.
There are several industry leaders in this industry, providing different features and tools to allow the instructor to control and manage the class as needed, Mythware classroom management software has proven to be the best classroom management software available in the market because of all the unique features it offer and it is the best alternative to Insight classroom management software.
Insight vs. Mythware
Insight offers the basic features needed to control the classroom and maintain order in class during the lecture.
- Monitor student’s screens – supervise the activities in real time, make a screen broadcast of a student and block any forbidden activity.
- Collaboration features – chat with the students at any time during class and launch an application or website to all students at the same time.
- Eliminate distractions – blank screens, lock keywords and mice, eliminate audio on selected student’s computers, open, close or block websites or applications.
- Student learning – personal assessment to the student, direct interaction between instructor and student.
- Share files – send and receive files to/from the students.
|Features||Mythware||Faronics – Insight|
|Remote control Feature that allows teachers to control student's machines with one click on the mouse|
|Quiz by Answer Sheet Simply import a quiz and Mythware will score every quiz when students submit the answers.|
|Group Teaching This feature allows the teacher to devide the classroom into separate groups according to different content being taught to each group|
|Group Chat & Voice Chat|
|Remote Control With Voice|
|Response & Competition Feature that allows teachers to test the teaching efficiency in real time|
|Interactive whiteboard Feature that allows teachers & students to collaborate in real time with drawings, math equations, writting and more|
Mythware classroom management software on the other hand has unique features available for both, instructor and student, allowing them to have an organized and collaborative classroom.
- Quiz by answer sheet – Instructor can create a quiz at any point of the lecture to asses the progress of the class, instructors can import documents as quiz paper and edit on it to generate answer sheet, the students can answer on the answer sheet and also on the quiz and the instructor will get the results in real time.
- Group teaching – instructor can divide the classroom into separate groups and assign a group leader with the authority to manage the assignment given.
- Chat – instructor can create a topic chat to invite the students to join; chat with each student individually or create different group chats with different topics.
- Interactive whiteboard – share the whiteboard and content with the students, invite the students to co-draw with the instructor; draw themselves while the instructor supervise or select one student to make a demonstration.
- Multiple voice interaction – instructor can broadcast his voice with selected students, talk to them and monitor the voice of the student in real time.
- Net movie – streaming feature that allows the instructor to share media files in real time with the students.
- Response competition – help the instructor to test the teaching efficiency, students can answer vocally, write text or show the screen for the process done.
There can be many options when it comes to the alternative to Insight classroom management software, but in today’s market, Mythware classroom management software has proven to be the best classroom management software, providing different features, all across compatibility and an easy installation process. Making the comparison between them allow the clients to see which one is more convenient and cover all their classroom management needs.