Alternative to Netop
Classroom management software
Classroom management software
There are many different companies providing the classroom management software, all of them offer different functions within the software. The purpose of the alternative to Netop classroom management software is to provide the instructor with different options to fulfil their classroom management needs and be able to make an informed investment.
There are different alternatives to Netop classroom management software, in today’s educational technology there are many industry leaders like Mythware, Netop, Lanschool and many more; but a comparison of all these can show that Mythware is the best classroom management software available now in the market because of the different features it has to offer.
NetOp vs. Mythware
Netop offers the basic features available to help the instructor have a better control over the class
- Camera – allowing the instructor to broadcast live content by camera.
- Chat – interact with the students by chat at any moment of the lecture.
- Blank screens – maintain the student’s focus and order in class.
- File sharing – send files to the students and receive them from them and many other that are the basic features to allow the instructor to have control over the classroom.
Looking for the best classroom management software?
Compare Mythware Classroom Management Software with Industry Leaders
Compare NetOp & Lanschool with Mythware Classroom Management Software
Compare Mythware Classroom Management Software with NetOp & LanSchool
|Interactive Whiteboard Feature that allows teachers & students to collaborate in real time with drawings, math equations, writting, and more.|
|Quiz by Answer Sheet Simply import a quiz and Mythware will score every quiz when students submit the answers.|
|Group Teaching This feature allows the teacher to devide the classroom into separate groups according to different content being taught to each group|
|Group Chat & Voice Chat|
|Remote Control With Voice|
|Response & Competition|
Mythware classroom management software has proven to be the best alternative to NetOp offering all the features seen before plus a great ammount of features that allow the instructor to have a more interactive class with the students, maintain focus, order and handle the class as he needs to.
- Interactive whiteboard – share the whiteboard and content with the students, invite the students to co-draw with the instructor; draw themselves while the instructor supervise or select one student to make a demonstration.
- Chat – instructor can create a topic chat to invite the students to join; chat with each student individually or create different group chats with different topics.
- Quiz by answer sheet – Instructor can create a quiz at any point of the lecture to asses the progress of the class, instructors can import documents as quiz paper and edit on it to generate answer sheet, the students can answer on the answer sheet and also on the quiz and the instructor will get the results in real time.
- Group teaching – instructor can divide the classroom into separate groups and assign a group leader with the authority to manage the assignment given.
- Multiple voice interaction – instructor can broadcast his voice with selected students, talk to them and monitor the voice of the student in real time.
These are the unique features only Mythware classroom management software offers, making this software the best alternative to NetOp classroom management software in the market today.
Any client interested in improving his/her teaching techniques and classroom management needs would have to compare all the industry leaders in order to make an informed and better decision. The alternative to NetOp In today’s market could be many different options , all of them providing the basic features for the instructor to have more control over his classroom but only Mythware classroom management software offers unique features allowing both instructor and student to have more interaction and better tools to handle the classroom. This is why the best alternative to NetOp would be Mythware classroom management software