Mythware Educational Software
Schools and educational institutions nowadays are implementing technology in their classrooms. Classroom management using Windows devices can be different than what most teachers are used to but in order to be up to date with today’s technology, classroom management solutions are becoming much more important to be able to have a controlled and organized classroom.
What makes the difference between a classroom that runs smoothly and one that is out of control? The answer is that with more and more K–12 students owning mobile devices and other technologies, now might be the best time to add a classroom management technology as a regular part of computer labs. There are however a few points to keep in mind while selecting a perfect Classroom Management using Windows devices.
1. COMMUNICATION: classroom management using windows devices came out of a desire to provide easier and more accessible communication with learning students. For many, this feature was the main tool needed to remind students of assignments and a place to share class notes for review.
Mythware Classroom Management Software provides instructors and students a platform for exchanging their opinions and messages by group chat, and also topic chat where an instructor can set different chatting topics and students can choose to join which topic by one click. Classroom management techniques can be now used and classroom management using Windows devices has become easier.
Features avaialable for Mythware Educational Software
2. Teamwork: Teamwork teaches us how to have interpersonal skills. Working with others to coordinate schedules, meet deadlines and make decisions will strengthen your relational interactions. Classroom management using Windows has allowed teachers to collaborate with students in a much easier and faster way. It helps complete our work more efficiently as well as encourage teamwork, as a life skill.
Classroom management using Windows devices has help teachers understand that technology can be used as a tool for teaching. Providing the right solution is the main focus for the Planet TechEd team. This is why Mythware classroom management software for Windows has proven to be the most complete by all users.
- Quiz by answer sheet - Instructor can create a quiz at any point of the lecture to asses the progress of the class, instructors can import documents as quiz paper and edit on it to generate answer sheet, the students can answer on the answer sheet and also on the quiz and the instructor will get the results in real time.
- Group teaching – instructor can divide the classroom into separate groups and assign a group leader with the authority to manage the assignment given.
- Chat – instructor can create a topic chat to invite the students to join; chat with each student individually or create different group chats with different topics.
- Interactive whiteboard – share the whiteboard and content with the students, invite the students to codraw with the instructor; draw themselves while the instructor supervise or select one student to make a demonstration.
- Multiple voice interaction - instructor can broadcast his voice with selected students, talk to them and monitor the voice of the student in real time.
- Net movie – streaming feature that allows the instructor to share media files in real time with the students.
- Response competition - help the instructor to test the teaching efficiency, students can answer vocally, write text or show the screen for the process done.
3. Classroom Management using Windows: However using technology has some setbacks, it’s important to select the best classroom management software that gives you the access to another student and to be able to assess their progress in class.
The Instructor can have access to the work progress, websites they visit can see the message sent by the students, event information of student login and logout, student connection information, file submission and so on. And one important feature that is for some shy students who are not active enough to express themselves, they can get the help from the instructor just by sending one message. Classroom Management using windows has allowed the students to be comfortable in the classroom and be able to request help or show their work to one another.
One of the most important things to remember in designing a curriculum is that children need a balance between doing work using technology and doing some class work too. We should try to make people help from technology and not get dependent on it. Selecting a classroom management using windows is an important step when the new school year starts, but which one is the question that will be on the minds of many teachers—new teachers, especially.