Planet TechEd has released a new platform for our prospective and current clients in order to provide better support, licenses management, ticket system, etc.
In order to be able to manage your licenses and see their status you will need to have and account in “My Support” platform. If you don’t have an account here are the steps to follow.
1.Go to https://planetteched.com/login/
2.Go to Register and fill the information requested.
3. Verify your email account by clicking on the blue button in the email. Just as shown in this photo.
4. After you verify your email address your will be able to enter to your account.
Once logged in:
1. You will see the Dashboard
2. There you will need to go to the tab of “License Count” – Here you will see the total amount of licenses that have been purchased under your name. You can see how many licenses you have registered already on a device, how many you have remaining, as well as the order date.
3. On the following tab “My Licenses” – You will see the serial number of each purchased/trial license and the following details of each one:
- Type (per class, per seat, license server)
- Status (active/inactive)
- Quantity (For how many devices)
- Clients (if you are a reseller you can specify the client using the license if requested to the Planet TechEd team)
- Status of Annual Maintenance ( active/Inactive)
- Renewal date for Annual Maintenance
- Order Date
- User ID (unique ID provided by the Planet TechEd Team)
This new platform allows all customers to have their products fully organized and manageable. In case you need to directly contact us while using this new platform, you will find our information and you will also find our live chat available.
Planet TechEd Support
Planet TechEd offers full technical support for prospective and existing users. If you require a trial license or a live demo please contact our sales team here: