If users installed Mythware Classroom Mangement software on Samsung tablets, they’d better install Android System Service for Samsung to get better user experience.
- Samsung Tablet with Android 4.2 and above.
Mythware tested Samsung Tablet:
- Galaxy TabPro SM-T520
- Galaxy Tab4 SM-T330
- Galaxy TabA SM-P550
Available Functions after Activating the Service
The users can execute the functions like Screen Broadcast, Student Demonstration, Monitor & Control, Application Management, Remote Command and so on only after successfully activating the Android System Service for Samsung.
Some functions need services in Remote Setting hasn’t opened so far, we will gradually open these functions.
Install Android System Service for Samsung
1.Click the service APK and install it.
Activate Android System Service for Samsung (on-line operation)
1. Make sure your devices are connected to the Internet
3. Open the Classroom Management software to pop out the dialog below, read the statement and click “confirm”
4. Click Activate
5. Then activate the service successfully.
6. It will pop out the prompt if you fail to activate the service, then you should return to step 1 to check your operations.