Please note that in order to be able to use this method you will need:
- You will need the serial number or extended trial
- You will need to know your licensing model (per seat, per classroom, per school)
When a serial number has already been activated (could be a trial license or a purchased license) when login into your teacher console, you won’t be able to see the options for “Offline update” and from there get your machine identifier.
Please follow the next steps in order to properly get your machine identifier and provide it to the Planet TechEd Team in the case is requested.
From the teacher side
1. Login to your teacher console normally with a username already created when activating your license.
2. You will see your dashboard as normal. Please go to the bottom right part of your screen and click on the Mythware icon.
3. Go to “About Classroom Management by Mythware”
4. After clicking there, a new pop up window will show with the license information.
5. Click on “Offline Update” and a new pop up will show with the machine identifier for that teacher console.
6. Please copy that machine identifier number as shown and send it to the Planet TechEd team if requested.
For the student side
1. Right-click on the student icon and in the taskbar click “about”
2. Click “Offline Update”
3. After clicking on “Offline update” you will see the machine identifier for the student side as well.
Planet TechEd Support
Planet TechEd offers full technical support for prospective and existing users. If you require a trial license or a live demo please contact our sales team here: