There are few steps to follow in order to be able to separate the teacher’s classes via channels, this will help every teacher to have their students connected and that no other teacher access to this channel.
These are the steps to follow:
1. Log in with your username and password.
2. Go to the “Settings” button to change “Login mode” to “Auto Login”
3. Once change you will be requested to restart Mythware. After that is done you will see this window for the Log in process.
4. Once the channel is set, the students will have to connect to that channel to be able to get in the class.
1. On the bottom right part of the screen, look for the Mythware Icon and click for the settings. Right-click on the Mythware icon. Go to “Settings”.
2. And after clicking on settings just change the login mode and set up the Channel ID (the same as the teacher console)
This way you can secure no one can access the teacher console and the students without a username and password. Also, this allows the teacher to have a class channel.
Planet TechEd Support
Planet TechEd offers full technical support for prospective and existing users. If you require a trial license or a live demo please contact our sales team here:
or you can submit a support request at our support platform