**Please note that Chrome browser version should be 60 or above.
1. In Chrome browser, open extension page: chrome://extensions/
2. Drag student.crx file to Chrome. Please note that you should drag the file directly, NOT FROM A .ZIP FOLDER.
3. Select “Add App” in the pop-up dialogue box
4. You will be able to see Mythware in your installed extensions:
Set up after installation
1. Open this page on your Chrome Browser: chrome://flags
2. Search and enable Native Client
3. Search and enable NaCl Socket API
4. Search and enable Override software rendering list
5. Once you have them all enabled, reboot the device.
After installation is done
1. On your student console, this is going to be the first thing you see. Please select a directory to store files.
2. You can create a directory for the student:
And you are ready to start using Mythware on your Chromebook students!
Planet TechEd Support
Planet TechEd offers full technical support for prospective and existing users. If you require a trial license or a live demo please contact our sales team here: