Silent installation is the specific command-line option that is added in the script for simplifying the installation process.
Step by Step Guide
1- Create a .txt file and change the suffix to .bat, it’ll become a .bat file. Put the .bat file in the same directory where Mythware CMS is.
2- Right click to edit the .bat file, type the download link adding the “/” followed by the command.
3- Double click to run the .bat file and wait about 5 seconds, the software will be installed and the system will reboot.
The command-line parameters of Mythware CMS
- /silent: silent installation, no reboot
- /Verysilent: silent installation and reboot
- /Autoremoveold: remove old version automatically
- /dir=: install to the specific directory
- /noscreendriver：without installing screen-capture driver
- /runbyreg：automatically run student side by Regedit
- /channelid= or /lang=：specify default channel ID of student
Input the command-line options with a “/” in the link to download in order to install as “Silent”, “Very-Silent”, etc. The program will recognize the command and install as required.
Planet TechEd Support
Planet TechEd offers full technical support for prospective and existing users. If you require a trial license or a live demo please contact our sales team here: